My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Every Little Bit of a fun Aviary card...


I enjoyed making this card. I thought it'd be fun to have the cat in the birdcage with the bird holding the key and voila! Here it is. You can see the A La Card Monkey Challenge that inspired this card:



Stamps: Every Little Bit, Just Believe, Aviary;
Ink: Classic Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango;
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Pawsitively Prints II dsp;
Accessories: Brights buttons, white baker's twine, cutter kit, trinket key, Scallop Border Punch.

3 comments:

Kelly G said...

This card is just sooo funny. Good luck with your entry. Thanks for sharing

LeAnne said...

Very cute! Definitely made me smile!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

This is one of my Favorite Cards. I am really trying not to buy that darn stamp set... so quit making it look like so much fun!!!

Darn YOu!!!

Shirley