My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, April 30, 2011

We have a blog candy WINNER - Congrats to Ivy!!!


Congratulations to Ivy over at http://stampinivy.blogspot.com/. She left a nice comment and became a new follower and WON this terrific blog candy when my 10-year-old daughter randomly selected her name.

Ivy will receive a brand new Cute by the Inch stamp set, Sweet Summer stamp set, Basic Pearls, and Pink Pirouette grosgrain ribbon.

Thanks to all who left comments and became new followers. I appreciate you!

2 comments:

Ivy said...

I don't think I could ever explain the depth of my excitement right now. I have had an incredibly stressful week and this has turned it all around for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Terry and Shirley SU said...

I'm sorry to hear you've had a tough week. And I'm so HAPPY you won!!! Big hugs to you, Terry