My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, April 30, 2011

We have a blog candy WINNER - Congrats to Ivy!!!


Congratulations to Ivy over at http://stampinivy.blogspot.com/. She left a nice comment and became a new follower and WON this terrific blog candy when my 10-year-old daughter randomly selected her name.

Ivy will receive a brand new Cute by the Inch stamp set, Sweet Summer stamp set, Basic Pearls, and Pink Pirouette grosgrain ribbon.

Thanks to all who left comments and became new followers. I appreciate you!

2 comments:

Ivy said...

I don't think I could ever explain the depth of my excitement right now. I have had an incredibly stressful week and this has turned it all around for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Terry said...

I'm sorry to hear you've had a tough week. And I'm so HAPPY you won!!! Big hugs to you, Terry