My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cheryl's Forest Friends entry for A La Card Monkey challenge...


This is Cheryl's card entry for the first A La Card Monkey nature theme challenge using the Forest Friends stamp set. Cheryl is one of my downline and makes elaborate cards that amaze us! View all 50+ cards in the challenge at the link above, or click on the badge in the left column!

Here are some of Cheryl's directions: "I cut out the small daisies from the bigz die (4 of them), cut the hole in the middle bigger, then cut one side open and put tape only around the hole in the center. Using my quilling pen, I cut a 1/16" straight piece of pumpkin pie and started twisting and glueing 'til I got the size I wanted for the middle of the flower. Then I started with the open end of the daffodil paper and started twisting and gluing-using 2 flowers. Glued the ends and pressed the flowers open and that was the end result."
 
Stamps: Forest Friends;
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Basic Black;
Paper: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Old Olive;
Accessories: Punches-scallop trim border, eyelet border, photo corner; Big Shot dies-decorative border one Xlg die, flower, daisies #2 bigz die, Elegant Lines embossing folder; gold twine ribbon, rhinestones, diamond dust on bunny & deer backs, mini glue dots.

No comments: