My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, April 22, 2011

Serene Spring bunny hops into action for A La Card Monkey Challenge #53 with its bling on


It's easy to see why I've hung onto this bunny set for several years - it's so freakin' cute! I mean, look at that face.


This card is for the latest A La Card Monkey challenge - #53. You can see the Easter theme/sketch below. The rhinestones on this tag shine so brightly!


I love challenges like this because they stretch your creativity. I can easily say I've never created a card like this. And I like it!


It was fun to lay down the Baja Breeze seam binding on Sticky Strip across the top of the Greenhouse Gala dsp. When I didn't like what I'd done, I pulled it up and re-stuck it.

I hope you and your family enjoy a warm and wonderful Easter. We'll be dying eggs, helping the Easter bunny with an egg hunt, and hosting some grandparents for brunch.

Stamps: Serene Spring (retired hostess set from approx. 2007), All Holidays;
Ink: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue;
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Greenhouse Gala dsp;
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Vintage Trinkets, Basic Rhinestones, white gel pen, sponge, medium oval punch, Baja Breeze seam binding, Sticky Strip, dimensionals, Scallop Trim Border Punch, aqua painter.

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

OMG... You are right, that little bunny face is so cute! Love the card! and love the paper and colors!!

Dale Morin said...

Adorable bunny! Great card. TFS