My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun new monkey challenge with GOODIES...


I can't help but smile when I look at this seal cracking up on the beach. I came up with this week's sketch for my new challenge blog, A La Card Monkey. My card uses the penguin from Jolly Bingo Bits, the slide is from an upcoming Summer Mini set called Recess, and a sentiment from Full of Life. It's not grab-your-gut funny... just kinda silly. I paper pierced to show the penguin's topsy-turvy trip down the slide.


Below is a close-up of the penguins. I inked them with markers (Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango and Basic Black), cut them out and adhered them with dimensionals.


2 comments:

Tammy Clarke said...

This is one of the cutest cards I've ever seen, I love it!!

LeAnne said...

Very clever & FUNNY! I must not have a sense of humor, I can't think of a single funny thing to stamp. Maybe I am just too tired right now!!! I'll have to work on that!