My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Poor Bambi...


This week there's a wacky challenge at http://alacardmonkey.blogspot.com/ to come up with a humorous/silly/fun card + a sketch challenge. When I shared the challenge with my neighbor, Beth, she had idea after idea pouring out of her. But today was a long work day and this is what she ended up with! The humor is dark, but maybe a hunter would appreciate a card like this? I don't know. But I do know that one card - and one stamper - will get BLOG CANDY! (Photo below). Right now there are only a few cards uploaded, so your chances are GREAT! You have 'til Thursday at midnight (PST) to make a card of your own for this challenge, so do it!





1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Omg... lol Beth you have gone to the dark side

Hugs
Shirley