My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Good Egg Easter card with Four Frames...


Happy Easter to you and your family! I love the chick in the egg from A Good Egg stamp set. I paper-pieced his shell with Play Date dsp, which is also on the front of the card. I stamped the bottom of the chick on the polka-dot frame from Four Frames and then stamped him on Whisper White card stock, colored and cut him out. He's adhered over his legs with dimensionals. The sentiment is from Teeny, Tiny Wishes. It was punched out with the Word Window Punch and then I added a Tempting Turquoise glimmer brad.

The Four Frames stamp set will be in the big new catalog coming out July 1, but you can purchase it this month! Click on the flyer at the top right of my blog under Spring is Blossoming.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I just love that little chick... going to miss him/her. I was a really fun set and we have made a ton of really cute stuff with it!!

Hugs
SHirley