My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rich Razzleberry Proud Peacock...


I really need to look at deadlines for challenges! Once again this week, I made a card for a sketch challenge, only to find the Linky tool closed when I went to upload my card! Oh well.... I'll share the card anyway. I stamped this peacock from the Summer Mini stamp set Proud Peacock in Rich Razzleberry ink, then used markers to color in some areas before adding Dazzling Diamonds glitter with a 2-way glue pen. A tiny pearl makes a nice eyeball.


I love a monochromatic card. I used Brights dsp - the patterns shown on the card are both sides of the same sheet - as well as Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon. I made this card using the sketch shown below for Stamping 411.


Stamps:  Proud Peacock, Happy Greetings (both Summer Mini Catalog sets);
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz;
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Brights dsp pad;
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 5/8" Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon, dimensionals, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, basic pearls, small oval punch.

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

Your card is beautiful!