My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I have 5 cards to share from my Summer Mini stamp-a-stack, and a baby bunny to show from my yard...

My customers played withStampin' Up! Summer Mini products at a recent stamp-a-stack at my studio. The first card features a Level 2 hostess set, and the last two cards are single stamps. There's alot of variety in this mini that I think you'll love! My favorites are the stamp sets that coordinate with designer series paper.


These colors for this Love & Care card came from the Color Coach. I have never used them together before. They're Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, and Always Artichoke. You may get this stamp set with a $300+ party.


It'd been awhile since I'd used a jumbo wheel at a class, so when I saw Fish Frenzy, I thought it'd be great with Summer Splash. The Scallop Border Punch mimics waves, and the silver brads just add a little bling. The greeting is from another Summer Mini stamp set called Best Dad Ever.


This Daffodil Delight card uses Fabulous Florets and Beyond the Garden dsp with 5/8" Real Red satin ribbon. I used the Daffodil Delight reinker and an aqua painter to apply the color. This card is CASe'd from Dawn Olchefske. The sentiment is from Happy Greetings.


Sail Away is a great single stamp for a man card. This was stamped in Night of Navy on Naturals Ivory card stock, and features some Nautical Expedition dsp, and Cherry Cobbler/White baker's twine. The "for you" is from the All Holidays stamp set, and the Crumb Cake layer was run through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder for the Big Shot.


I used Pretty in Pink and Old Olive markers for the Hello Blossom single stamp. I saw this card online somewhere (sorry, I don't remember!), though it had an extra layer or two.


Finally, I have to share this little guy. I was looking out into the backyard from our sliding glass window when I saw a single green leaf moving. No other leaves in the yard were moving. When I looked closer, I saw the baby rabbit nibbling on a weed! This rabbit was so tiny - it could fit in a child's hand. I wanted to hold it so badly, but it hopped away... probably through a little notch in the fence.

I think this baby's mom is a rabbit that appeared in our front yard and driveway the past two days. Here's a photo of it:


It looks the same, only different, doesn't it? It's not a huge rabbit, but it definitely is grown, compared to the baby one. Thanks to my hubby, Eric, for taking the photos.

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.