My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Try Stampin' On Tuesday for Sunny Fun...


There's a challenge blog called Try Stampin' On Tuesday that I came across a few weeks ago. I think this is the second time I've entered a card into the challenge. And I had fun with it! It's a little cool and overcast today, so I felt like a little sunshine. I inked up the flip-flop stamp from a great new Summer Mini stamp set called Sunny Fun. I think any of the long stamps would look terrific for the sketch below.


I'm working my way through the Brights dsp pad, using Real Red for this card. It's on a Whisper White card base. I colored in the flip flops with markers and a blender pen, then added an Afterthoughts sentiment in Early Espresso, with a brights (red) button and some Early Espresso/White Baker's Twine.

Stamps: Sunny Fun, Afterthoughts (Level 1 hostess);
Ink: Early Espresso pad and marker, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie markers;
Paper: Whisper White, Brights dsp pad, Early Espresso, Real Red;
Accessories: Early Espresso/White Baker's Twine, Brights Buttons, blender pen, dimensionals.

4 comments:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Too cute for words! I love the flipflops. I have that set but have not used that one yet. Thanks for playing at Try Stamping'.

Tracey Old said...

Love those flip flops! The twine and button finish it off nicely! Thanks for playing over at Try Stampin;-)

Kristen Conant said...

What a cute summer birthday card! Thanks for playing at TST

Jenn Picard said...

Super cute-wish summer was here already :) Love the button with the yummy baker's twine! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday