My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Greetings and Nature Walk swaps by Michelle


One of my downline, Michelle, created these two cards to swap. Above, the card uses the Happy Greetings stamp set, Decorative Label and Eyelet Border punches, and Flower Garden dsp. Below, her card uses Nature Walk and Something to Celebrate stamp sets.


Alaska cruise update: Today I had to eat my friend. Oh, just kidding. We're on Day 5 of the seven-day cruise and will spend the day in Skagway. It's incredible to see how the cruise ship looms over the town, which still has false-fronted buildings and wooden sidewalks. The hot souvenir here is the hand-painted gold-mining pans. I want to get a photo of those!

After 6 p.m., we'll be cruising the Inside Passage. It's prime habitat for bald eagles, sea lions, and whales.

No comments: