My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, December 28, 2012

Print Poetry pack perks up Seasonal Sayings card

 
Are you ready to see more products coming soon in the Spring Catalog? This shows you a heart clip from the Elements Cute Clips package, as well as natural 7/16" trim ribbon that looks like burlap (I LOVE burlap!).
 
 
I started with a Crumb Cake card and added a Top Note diecut and flower layer - both from the Print Poetry dsp pack in the Spring Catalog. The sentiment is from Seasonal Sayings, which is carrying over from the Holiday Catalog. I used the new Distress Tool to rough up the edges of the banner.
 
  I stamped a heart from the Itty Bitties set in Crumb Cake ink, punched it out with an Itty Bitty punch and layered it on a 1/2-inch circle, which fits nicely in the smallest Soda Pop top.
 
 
I created this card for the retro sketches Challenge #43. I think I'll be giving this to my hubby for Valentine's Day!
 

 
Happy Stampin'!
 
Stamps: Seasonal Sayings, Itty Bitties;
Ink: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Print Poetry dsp pack;
Accessories: Natural 7/16" trim ribbon, Soda Pop top, distress tool, Elements Cute Clips (all 2013 Spring Catalog), mini glue dot.
 
 

4 comments:

Joanne Mehlhaff said...

This has great paper and embellishments, I love the heart clip. I had my husband make Stainless steel hearts ,I'll have to post them. but I will look through your catalog, I love it.

Paper Lace and Card Nook said...

So so cute cant wait till our seasonal catty is available in a few days now. hugs Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Really love your card...great way to show those wonderful embellies and ribbon! I'm so looking forward to demonstrating from the Spring catty!

Shans Design Studio said...

Love it Terry! As always your designs rock!!!