My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Wish I had an Open Sleigh for a fun Christmas ride

 
This Open Sleigh card is so beautiful in person. I tried taking a quick shot of it on my range tonight. It's hard to register the sparkle of the silver glimmer scallop trim border, and the warmth of the colors chosen. My friend and downline, Julie, sent this to me and my family. Thanks so much, Julie. I love it!
 
 
Speaking of family, my twin sister (Tiffany) and her hubby (Bob), came for a nice, long visit today. They'd driven over from Idaho yesterday and were staying with Taylor. My nephew, Billy, and his sister, Taylor, are shown below. It was so good to see them. They're officially both adults now and making headway with their jobs, where they live, etc. I'm so proud of them both.
 


We had a full turkey meal today, then played Old Maid (while laughing hysterically), and Yahtzee, and ending with a 9-piece shell puzzle that took us awhile since everyone was moving the pieces around at the same time!

 
I hope you enjoy your family as much as I'm enjoying mine! We might actually get a white Christmas too! That would be a bonus. We haven't had snow for Christmas since 2008.


 



1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

I didn't realize you were a twin Terry! Oh, how much fun I would have had if I was one :-)