My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to you!


Just stopping in to wish you a very Merry Christmas filled with much love, joy and peace. I'm happy to be spending today with my family. I feel so blessed by having the people I love the most around me today and every day! And, we are enjoying a White Christmas for the first time in years. It's beautiful!

The photo is of a milk box decoration my daughter and I made for a contest by the company that delivers fresh milk and eggs to us every week. My neighbor brought me huge pinecones she got from a forester who brought them from an old growth forest. I added Tombow liquid adhesive and mica flakes (both Stampin' Up! products) for snow, and I made a banner that says "Moo-ry Christmas to All!!!" because we made cows pulling Santa's sleigh (which my daughter made out of a couple of Top Note diecuts and candy canes). Santa is an older ornament we had, and we tied some tinsel ribbon (retired SU! product) around him and the cows' necks. More mica flakes were sprinkled into glue for the snowy ground cover.

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! I hope you win the contest! And I hope you had a merry Christmas!

MizMaryAnn said...

Terry, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I just chuckled when I saw it. You just have to win.
Hugs, Mary Ann

MiamiKel said...

Oh terry this is a gem! I hope you win! Merry Christmas my friend and here's to 2013!

hollybeary creations said...

Ok how cute is that Milk Box.. I love it! I hope you and your family had a great Christmas.