My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, December 31, 2012

Blowing kisses your way in the New Year

 
 
I just noticed I'm almost to 1,800 blog posts! I started my blog in June 2007, so that's an average of 27 posts a month. I would've hit 1,800 posts earlier, but I did some housekeeping on my blog and deleted some insignificant posts. No regrets! It is how it's meant to be. I've got more people visiting my blog every day than ever before - so Welcome! And thanks for visiting me. I'm happy you're here!


I love the colors in the More Amore Specialty dsp pack - a 2013 Spring Catalog item. When I saw those hearts on the paper and read "blowing kisses your way" on a new stamp label it made me think of a pinwheel, so I made one! The sentiment is from another Spring Catalog item - Wishes Your Way stamp set. And the ribbon? It's part of a ribbon/button package you can get for free during Sale-a-Bration 2013, which starts January 22.

A New Year feels like a fresh start. I believe in learning from the past, living in the present, and looking forward to the future! My 2012 highlights include getting back in touch with a college roommate, meeting many new friends, and - most important of all - finding out that my nephew had a clear check-up after having a tennis-ball-sized malignant brain tumor last spring. I was overjoyed to hear that news! I hope you learn something new in 2013, love deeply and enjoy great health.



2 comments:

Audrey said...

Wow! Terry!! With this card you have really outdone yourself! Its GORGEOUS!!! Taking style to a new level! WOW! Also - Congrats on the post volume!!! TFS :)

Donna Heber said...

I hope 2013 is a great year for all of us Terry. Congrats to your nephew on his clear check-up. I still go every three months. Love your pinwheel card. I was looking at this die in the new catalog :-)