My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, December 21, 2012

An ornate Christmas Deer and our pets in lights

 
This Christmas Deer looks so regal with its ornate antlers. It's all Marina Mist and Early Espresso. I CASE'd a card I saw on Pinterest for one of my designs at my last 10-card Christmas class. I thought I'd saved the name, but can't find it. If you know whose card this is, please let me know so I can add it to this post. Here's her card:

 
I've also seen several photos of pets and Christmas strings of lights on Pinterest that I thought looked really cute. So I tried it with our furry family members. Here's our cat, Frito:
 
 
And our loving mutt, Isabelle:


 
I have to say the animals were very accommodating. They let my daughter move and decorate them without complaint! We actually put up stockings for  the dog and cat too. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

This is too funny! Frito and Isabelle are so adorable. I don't know if my kitty Cheops would have been so accommodating.