My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, December 10, 2012

Gifts, giggles and good friends

Barb's ornaments and case
Fabulous food, fun and handmade gifts! It's everything every party should have, and we had it in spades at my American Ink team Christmas party Saturday. Thanks to everyone who came and made it a December to remember!
 
I'm only showing half of the gifts in this post because Blogger is giving me issues about uploading more! I hope you have a fabulous week ahead. I'll post the other gifts tomorrow.

Brandy's stackable tree and paper cone filled with tags

Cheryl's Santa-embellished charger plate
Frankie's paper bag scrapbook
Mary Ann holding Ginette's holiday ornament-decorated wreath

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Terry, What beautiful gifts. The Santa charger is gorgeous! What detail!

MiamiKel said...

WOw!! What a wonderful group of talented crafters! I agree, the charger is TDF!! TFS!

Yes, blogger has been giving a lot of us fits - not sure how to 'fix' the issue but so far I'm not fighting with it :: knock on wood! ::

Donna Heber said...

So much inspiration Terry! You are so lucky to have a group of girls you can create with and share ideas.

hollybeary creations said...

OMG how cute is that Santa Plate.. I love it!!