My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Here's a Sneak Peek of Spring products: stamp, folder and button

 
Happy Thursday! I finally got a card made after boxing up all of my Holiday Catalog stuff to make room for the Spring Catalog and Sale-a-Bration stuff I was able to get for Christmas. Of course there was a game of Clue with the family in there too. That was lots of fun!
 
 

This card features a new single stamp called Just Thinking from the Spring Catalog, as well as a Designer Silver Basics button, and the Needlepoint Border embossing folder. You'll be able to get the Sycamore Street dsp and/or satin ribbon (this one is Tangerine Tango and it comes with two other colors) for FREE when our Sale-a-Bration event starts January 22. That's when you get to pick a FREE item from the SAB Catalog for every $50 you order. As a demonstrator, I get to take advantage of this deal almost two months early.

 
This designer silver basics button actually feels like a coin! This one is about the size of a quarter, and the other size in the package is like a dime.
 
 
I love Pool Party, Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango colors together. I cut out the circle with the words. It's much larger than our 2-1/2" circle punch, but I wanted two colors and didn't want to use markers. The middle is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals. Happy Stampin'!



3 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

This came out so pretty.. I love the colors in that paper I can't wait to get my hands on it. I like how you used the layout with the sentiment stamp.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Terry !! I love everything about it. TFS ! Hugs

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Ohh boy, what a beuatiful new products. We demos'have to wait a few more days before we can order them in Holland. ;) I love it.
fabulous card. :0

Hugs, Rosalien