My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Minis Punch Pack for quick and cute Christmas cards

 
The little tree, star and ornament shapes from the Merry Minis Punch Pack pop out with the help of dimensionals on these white on white flags.
 
 
This was one of the designs I used for a 10-card Christmas class. I CASE'd it from Deb Currier, one of my favorite stampers for cute and quick cards. I used Raspberry Ripple ink and ribbon. The "christmas cheer" is from the Sweet Essentials stamp set. And speaking of sweet, my family got into making and decorating sugar cookies recently:

 
I told my son he couldn't eat any cookies until he frosted some. He basically frosted one, then ate it! I love these little squeezy containers with tips I got from Pampered Chef.
 


It was my daughter's idea to make the cookies. I made the dough, but she did all of the rolling out and cutting out. I never realized I've collected so many cookie cutters over the years. She only picked a handful of shapes to use.

 
And can you believe my hubby has never decorated sugar cookies for Christmas? He tried to get out of it, but our daughter wouldn't let him - and he can't say "no" to her. He had some pretty fun designs - especially with the bear-shaped cookies! lol

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOVE the card....and seeing your family as well! I got my dad in the act this year too! Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

Ooohhhhh!!! Love the cute simple card! But, love looking at your family having fun!
hugs, kim

hollybeary creations said...

Looks like a like of fun with the cookies.. I love your card it's perfect! Simple and clean and would be easy to mass produce.