My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, August 22, 2011

Quick and easy Christmas card with Pennant Parade


Christmas cards don't get easier than this Pennant Parade one. This was one of my latest stamp-a-stack cards. I started with a Whisper White card in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, added a 4-1/4" x 3" piece of Old Olive card stock with a 4-1/4" piece of Old Olive scallop dotted ribbon (I love the stuff!). The bottom of the tree and the greeting (from Season of Joy) were stamped first with Soft Suede and Old Olive inks. I stamped the tree from Pennant Parade on a scrap piece of white and punched it using the Petite Pennants Builder punch, and adhered it with dimensionals. That's it!

1 comment:

Angelique said...

I do not wish to appear rude when I say "what a simple card" but in its simplicity is its charm. Beautiful colours, striking appearance.
I love it and can't wait to get into my craft room to try and replicate it. Thank you.