My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, August 15, 2011

Howl-O-Ween Creeps is perfect for Halloween card fun

I used my Howl-o-ween Creeps stamp set (coming up September 1 in the Holiday Mini) because I love that witch! This time I decided to glam her up a bit with some pearls on her hat, dress and shoes.


I used this week's sketch on the Stamping 411 blog, and this is what I got. I figure a witch loves her black cat(s), her pet bat and spider, and strings of candy corn and spiders. The Old Olive glimmer brad adds a bit of bling.


This close-up shows the pearls better, as well as her Cajun Craze hair. The vertical strip with the spider is from a piece of paper in the Frightful Sight dsp pack, along with the cat paper. Here's the 411 sketch:

4 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

That is so cute, I love how you used the Candy Corn Garland behind the witch. I was trying to think of a way to use that stamp. Thanks for joining my "Monday Monster Mash" Blog Hop.

Hugs
Shirley

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I had to come back and say I love those pearls on her dress too!!

Hugs
Shirley

Unknown said...

What a great card!!! Great minds do think alike! This is going to be fun!

gbarron56 said...

Great job, Terry -- love how you used the strips in the sketch -- very creative! Thanks so much for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen