My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Polar Party penguin shaker card with mica flakes


I love how this Marina Mist Polar Party penguin shaker card turned out. It gives you a glimpse of some upcoming Holiday Mini products - the Snow Burst embossing folder on the card front, the mica flakes that make up the "shake" of the shaker card, a piece of Frostwood Lodge dsp, and something you can't see - the shaker frame, which is like a dimensional in that you pull it off a sheet and it's sticky on the bottom, simply adhere it around the penguin (in this case), pull off the top paper and adhere the window sheet and other card stock layer to the top.


I used the mini silver brads on each corner, just like the card I CASE'd in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I changed the paper, stamp set and ribbon used. Oh, did you notice the scallop dotted Marina Mist ribbon? I'm loving that ribbon! Enjoy your weekend. I am!

1 comment:

Janie Adams Strand said...

I just love this card!!! Good job!