My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Boo pennant banner for Halloween


It's fun and easy to make little BOO pennant banners with the new Perfect Pennants Bigz die and Frightful Sight dsp. I cut the letters with the Alphabet Simple Letters die for the Big Shot. I used Basic Black, Lucky Limeade and Cajun Craze card stocks, and ruffled Lucky Limeade ribbon. I like setting up a little vignette just inside my front door. It gives my house a festive feel for holidays and makes it much easier to decorate since I focus on a couple areas rather than every room.


Here's a close-up of the first "O." I used the retired Stampin' Up! Bitty Bat punch and added the bat with dimensionals on top of the letter and rosette.

5 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

This is so cute. I love the fun colours and the accordian flowers

Jean Addis said...

Wonderful! I have lots of the new Halloween DSP, and you've inspired me to make a banner.

Teresa Kline said...

this is soooo cool, I cannot wait until fall, my favorite time of year...hope your weekend is awesome!

enjoy *~*

Terry said...

Thanks for the nice words gals! I appreciate it.