My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Holiday Mini Sneak Peek at Howl-o-ween Creeps


I've been wanting to create a Halloween card ever since my Holiday Mini Catalog preorder arrived the other day. So I did! Here it is, using the same sketch for A La Card Monkey as the previous one.
The witch and sentiment are from a new set called Howl-o-ween Creeps. The paper is from a pack in the regular catalog called Frightful Sight (and is part of the BUY 3, GET 1 FREE Designer Series Paper sale this month), and the black lace and jewels are from last year's Holiday Mini. Did you notice the spider web embossed on the Basic Black card stock layer?

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

OMG... I just made a card a lot like this one.... lol How does this keep happening.. wait unitl I load it you are going to laugh...

Hugs
Shirley