My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, August 26, 2011

Gently Falling card for Monkey Challenge 71: Autumn


Here's a peek at an upcoming stamp set and designer paper in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini. You can order from it September 1, and trust me, you'll want to!


I stamped this card with the Gently Falling set, which coordinates beautifully with the Spice Cake dsp and fabric that you see here. I used Soft Suede and Baja Breeze inks and card stocks, along with 1/8" Early Espresso taffeta, a Regals brad, pearls and a couple of punches for the greeting, which is from Grateful Greetings. I love this combination! I stamped off the Baja Breeze for the inside of the leaf for a lighter touch. It's really pretty in person, though it's hard to pick up the delicate tone in the photo.

I created this card for this week's A La Card Monkey Challenge 71: Autumn + Sketch.


Stamps: Gently Falling, Grateful Greetings;
Ink: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Spice Cake dsp;
Accessories: Spice Cake fabric, 1/8" Early Espresso taffeta, basic pearls, dimensionals. Regals brads, oval punch and scallop oval punch.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Terry, I do like your card. Love the brad on your leaf, perfect accent for the papers.

Jill Briggs said...

I LOVE this card, is it okay if I post it on my blog and link it to yours?

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOVING the Spice Cake papers!! My card for this challenge uses them too. I just need to finish coloring the central picture today.

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.