My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Autism Speaks fund-raiser held Saturday, August 20

You're invited to attend either a crop or 10-card class or both from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m on Saturday, August 20, at my studio. Each event is $10 each, or $15 if you choose to do both. There will also be miscellaneous single cards for you to make for only a dollar apiece. Refreshments are included!

All proceeds will benefit Autism Speaks, including a percentage of my retired stamps, ribbons, punches and Sizzix dies that are sold that day. If you can't make it, but are willing to make a donation, please click here: http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=447523&supid=314762907

People who want to spend the day working on their scrapbooks are welcome to use all of my tools, dies and mounted stamps, along with my open ribbon and dsp packs as part of the $10 fee. For those taking part in the 10-card class, all supplies are provided. This class will take 1-1/2 to 2 hours, so you can come anytime between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. to make those 10 cards. Invite a friend!

I am hosting this event along with my downline, Laura. Thanks in advance for your support! We appreciate it.

No comments: