My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, August 14, 2011

"Quick" snail Button Buddies thank you


I used only items from my scrap box to create a handful of thank-you cards for some club members. I started with a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Certainly Celery card stock folded in half, then a strip of designer paper punched at one end with the Postage Stamp Punch, and a Soft Suede snail from Button Buddies punched out with the 1-3/4" circle punch and sponged around with Pretty in Pink ink. The Subtles button and white baker's twine finishes the note card.

Once I finished the notecards, I cleaned out my scrap box! After putting away the large pieces of solid card stock, everything else went into a huge (11" x 14") Ziplock bag that'll go in my free box at the studio, along with other random stuff I found on my desk.

No comments: