Autumn leaves - especially those from an oak tree - may not be found blue in nature, but I took creative license so I could use Baja Breeze with Soft Suede and Summer Starfruit as the focal point on a special hostess gift.
This month, the Stylin' Stampin' Squad has a grateful theme, with a challenge of a hostess thank-you gift. I'm always up for a challenge! What you see in the photo below is actually what I gave a hostess - a 2-pocket pouch, complete with an incentive stamps and M&Ms, and a card with a Post-It Note for my note inside of the card so my hostess could reuse it. As for what I'm grateful for today? Nature and all its beauty. I'm saying "Thanks" for different things every day this month on my blog.
Here's a free tutorial on How to Make a Two-Pocket Pouch: http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com/2011/07/two-pocket-pouch-tutorial.html. Mine uses one 12" x 12" sheet of Birds of a Feather dsp, along with Summer Starfruit ribbon. I purposely kept my hostess gift simple. I like to make things that a hostess (a potential recruit) looks at and says, "I can do that!"
Here's a complete list of everyone on the blog hop. Click the graphic at the bottom to go on to the next website. We love comments too! So don't be shy about leaving one. Have a wonderful day! I've got a holiday bazaar today from 10-3 and then a 10-card Christmas class tonight at 7.
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Nancy B of Momma B Stampin'
- Terry B of Goin' Over the Edge (YOU ARE HERE!)