My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Love the embossed look of Natural Composition wallet

 
It's been awhile since I've made a photo wallet, and it's just as fun as I remember! I used Raspberry Ripple card stock and Natural Composition Specialty Paper for my wallet. I love the embossed look of the composition paper. The Crumb Cake snowman image is from Tags til Christmas.
 


Here's the wallet inside. There's room for journaling on the Very Vanilla pieces, and three places for photos (or maybe one photo, a gift card and a sentiment?). This was one of the projects the achievers in my American Ink group made Sunday at their rewards event.

Today, I'm thankful for being able to love my job - that of a Stampin' up! demonstrator. Have a wonderful day!

Oh, and don't forget to check back tomorrow because the Stylin' Stampin' Squad is at it again with a great blog hop featuring great hostess gifts!

1 comment:

Heidi Weaver said...

What a great idea for a project, Terry. I love the colour combinations you've used. This may be CASEd, if you have no objections. TFS