I love silhouetted images, such as this one from the Come to Bethlehem stamp set. This was the third design made at a 10-card class this past week.
This is an Early Espresso and Very Vanilla card. I sponged around the vanilla layer with Crumb Cake. I CASE'd this card from Deb Currier here. The sentiment is in Riding Hood Red. Then thee's a neutral button with linen thread.
- A 20 percent product discount!
- A subscription to Stampin' Up!'s exclusive demonstrator magazine!
- Eligibility to attend Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator-only events!
- Access to Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator community, where you can interact with thousands of demonstrators around the world and find tens of thousands of project ideas!
- Access to my American Ink team gatherings every month for fun, stamping, swapping, and more!
Today, I'm thankful for weekends! This was such a busy week. I had three clubs and a class, plus Lions Club (giving out calendars from a recent fund-raiser). I spent today creating items for an upcoming 5-day holiday show with my best bud, and will spend much of tomorrow doing the same.