My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A simple punched Christmas card

 
I love adding a bit of sparkle and shine to my Christmas cards. Here, I used an Merry Mini punch and the Champagne Glimmer Paper. I CASE'd this card from Deb Currier here.
 


My card uses squares punched from a variety of papers in the Candlelight Christmas Specialty pack, plus Real Red stitched grosgrain, and a greeting from More Merry Messages. I earned this stamp set for FREE from Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-Bration (SAB) event last year. The next SAB event is January 22 - March 22, 2013. So if you want to pick a date or your private class please email me at ericandterry@comcast.net. Every $50 ordered gets you something FREE from the SAB Catalog, so start saving now.

If there's anything you want from the Holiday Catalog, order here. It ends January 2, 2013.

The special offer for the FREE collection of inkpads for being a hostess ($450 order) or buying the Starter Kit ($99 + tax) ends December 16, 2012. You can buy anything you want in the catalogs for the kit. Click here to purchase.

Today, I'm thankful for the unconditional love of our animals.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

Simply divine!!! I am casing this for my December open house. Smiles, Elizabeth

Audrey said...

This is gorgeous! I never thought to punch on my glimmer paper...I've been a scaredy cat! lol. Now, I see it CAN be done! Awesome!

Cheryl said...

Terry, I love the sparkle.