My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Easy card with stamp-punch combo & 25% off words

 
Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE stamps with coordinating punches. They rock! This flower was made using the Flower Shop stamp set, then punching it with the new Pansy punch.
 
 
I started with a Pear Pizzazz card, adding a 2" x 5-1/2" piece of Gingham Garden designer paper. Then I stamped three flowers in Rich Razzleberry and punched them out, adhered them with dimensionals and added big rhinestones in the centers. I added a knot of stitched Rich Razzleberry ribbon, and a sentiment from the Sweet Essentials stamp set (you can save 25% on this set as part of a greetings special NOW).
 
This was another of the card designs for a recent 10-card class. Quick, cute and easy! I hope you have a wonderful day.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice card and so easy to do.

Tina said...

beautiful colors and i just love these flowers

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
Love the colours you used.