My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Shop Around jumbo wheel framelit card

 
I love the images on the Shop Around jumbo wheel. Here's a close-up of two of the panels in Calypso Coral ink. It's my swap for my American Ink team of SU! demonstrators this morning.
 
CCMC260B
 
I started with this sketch challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary (CCMC 260). I made my card out of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, running it through the Big Shot with the second largest label framelit, making sure the top of the framelit was above the fold so that part would be the top fold of the card. I'm loving my new magnetic platform - it holds the framelit firmly in place!
 
 
I ran the front of the card through the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder, before adding the stamped wheel panels. Then I used the Pansy punch with Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral card stock, holding them together with Calypso Coral designer brads.


CCMC260A
 

 
Create with Connie and Mary had a double challenge - the sketch and colors - but I didn't use Pistachio Pudding. I just wasn't feeling it! I hope you enjoy your weekend. I've got lots of fun things planned with different people. Fun!

2 comments:

Tina said...

wow beautiful vintage and i just love this color, lovely
have a great weekend terry

LeAnne said...

I love this wheel....love, love, love it! So fun the way you've used it too!