My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Have fun creating your own fabulous stamps!

 
Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn't find the perfect image?
 
Express your personality, thoughts, feelings, etc. with a stamp you've carved all on your own! I know you'll have a "look what I made!" moment.
Stampin' Up! wants to see what you make with your kit. Please e-mail a photo of your creations and any projects you make with your carved stamps to undefined@stampinup.com so your photos can be pinned to the Undefined Pinterest board!
 

 

Included in the Stamp Carving Kit:
  • 2 carving tools
  • 3" x 4" rubber
  • 3" x 4" foam
  • 4 wood blocks (various sizes)
  • 1 Island Indigo Stampin' Write Marker
  • 3 postcards
  • Instruction sheet
  • Stamp image templates


 
Included in the Refill Kit:
  • 3" x 4" rubber
  • 3" x 4" foam
  • 4 wood blocks (various sizes)
  • Instruction sheet

 
Stampin' Up! gave all 5,800 Convention 2013 attendees a block of rubber and foam adhesive so we could make our own stamp. I also traded a Prize Patrol (free product) with my friend Puddin' to get the Undefined Kit with tools because I knew my daughter would love it. She does! I'll share two stamps she made, along with photos and tips tomorrow.
 
The Undefined stamp carving kit is available NOW! You may order it, along with any other catalog, clearance or MDS item, via my Online Store at http://therubberroomstampinup.net. Thanks!

No comments: