My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Adding some Venetian Romance to my card

 
I love this Venetian Romance designer series paper. The colors are GORGEOUS! I tried creating a card that's a little different for me, using the sketch challenge from several days ago from Create with Connie and Mary.

CCMC259
 
I'm using a new stamp set called Happy Day. The medallion stamp doesn't fit in any circle or scallop punch well. I ended up using the 1-3/4" Circle punch, which cut off the very ends of the points. Of course there's a flag on the card, along with crochet trim and one of the jumbo pearls. The 2-1/2" Soft Suede circle was run through the Big Shot in the new Beautifully Baroque embossing folder. I'm using this card as one of 5 designs at a 10-card class today.
 
It's going to be a HOT day! I hope you have a good one.

1 comment:

Tina said...

beautiful card, love the stamp sentiment and details with those amazing colors