My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

 
Just wanted to pop in and wish all of my fellow Americans a safe and sane Independence Day! I've got family coming over for a late lunch. No barbecue here - I've got a nice ham in the oven, I've already made potato salad and a cake (requests from my kids), as well as some sweet watermelon. We'll be playing a few rounds of croquet in a fierce contest after we eat. ha ha ha
 
Have you thought about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I've been getting so many goodies from SU! delivered to my doorstep lately. The latest box included a bundle I received for recruiting during Sale-a-Bration earlier this year. I earned the Happy Day stamp set, Essentials hardware clips, and Modern Medley designer paper. I'm stoked! Then there are the free bundles I get for having a senior manager title, earning the incentive trip... it's wonderful! If you'd like to get started with your own flexible business, you may sign up anytime via my website: http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. Once you pick $125 worth of product (for only $99 plus tax and NO shipping), you'll be up and running! You'll be a member of my American Ink group of demos, and I'm available to help you in any way you wish. Enjoy your holiday!

No comments: