My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Demonstrator Starter Kit 50% Off November 15-30...

Now you really don't have an excuse. After all, paying 50% for a starter kit valued at $310 is a no-brainer! You pay only $87.50 plus sales tax for the standard OR digital starter kit. My Digital Studio alone is $79.95!


I'd love to share what I love doing with YOU. If you buy the kit through me, you'll join my fabulous American Ink team. We meet monthly to share ideas, tips and techniques, swap, stamp and eat! You'll also still be welcome at any and all of my events. I can help you enjoy your hobby to the fullest, improve your stamping skills, or create a part-time or full-time business with money coming back to you. I can help anyone earn the incentive trip, since I've done it many years in a row now.


Stampin' Up! Co-founder Shelli Gardner set the goal earlier in the year to share the SU! opportunity with 10,000 new U.S. demonstrators before the end of 2010. As of now, 8443 demos have joined. We're so close! This Simply Amazing Recruiting Promotion is designed to make sure you have every opportunity to help achieve this goal. So take advantage of this never-before-seen offer before it ends on Nov. 30, 2010.


The easiest way to sign up for the $87.50 kit is through my website here. Click on Start Your Own Business and get started. You'll need a credit card, my recruiter password (Terry Blais), and your choices for the stamp sets and colors in the kit.


When you purchase a starter kit for $87.50, it's the entire kit - not a mini or reduced-content kit. You may still add the Stampin' Memories or Digital + Add-On and pay the regular add-on price.


If you have any questions or need more details, please contact me at (360) 509-8041. I can walk you through buying the $87.50 starter kit and you can have your demonstrator number and password within a half hour! After that, the biggest problem you'll face is the 30% you'll be discounted on our first workshop order within 45 days. It's a wonderful "problem" to have.

No comments: