My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, November 26, 2010

Peaceful Season Technostamper challenge...

You can see from this post and the ones below that I'm taking part in a number of challenges. I love creating, but get in a rut sometimes, or am not sure where to start. A sketch or color challenge helps put me on a new track. Mary Jo has some simple sketches I adore here.

I love the Deck the Halls dsp, especially because there are coordinating designer buttons to go with it. (Check out the Online Spectacular sale this week, along with the Christmas Bundles in the right column to save money on the buttons and the paper in a bundle with a stamp set.) The greeting is from the Level 2 hostess set in the Holiday Mini Catalog called Peaceful Season.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I really love this card, the poinsettias in the background are fabulous. Great buttons too. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!