My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, November 1, 2010

Beth's sweet Greeting Card Kids card...

I feel very blessed to have good friends who are fun, creative, and generous. Beth is one of those. She gave me this card, which I want to share with you. It uses the Greeting Card Kids stamp set with Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi - a combo I think sounds strange, but looks great! I love the pile of hearts that go perfectly with the Word Play greeting. Thanks Beth (and thanks for all of the chocolate too!).


Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Word Play;
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi;
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Subtles Designer Paper plus scraps for the hearts;
Accessories: Basic Pearls, heart punch, dimensionals.

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.