My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dream Gardens color challenge card...

I made this card for a color challenge using Basic Gray, Basic Black and Melon Mambo. I hadn't inked up my Dream Gardens stamp set yet, so this was a great opportunity. I ran the Melon Mambo card through the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. The strip of Basic Gray has been run through the Square Lattice embossing folder and sponged with black. I added a bow of Black Lace Trim with an antique brad in the middle (love those!).


The main image is embossed in black and sponged over with Melon Mambo ink. It's layered on black, with a scallop trim border in Basic Gray.

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

This Card is beautiful!!

Holly said...

Love the Geisha on your card.. I really like how your background came out that texture is perfect!