My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Cute Christmas sparkly snowman card...

It's good to be stamping! Tree limbs snapped off and hit power lines, knocking out power in our area from Monday around dinner time (I know because my lasagna was only half cooked) till Tuesday around 10 p.m. Wednesday was used to catch up on dishes, laundry, and returning things to "normal," including picking up turkey and some other groceries for today's big meal.

This card followed a Stamping 411 sketch (the link is already closed, so I missed that challenge). I used some Candy Cane Christmas dsp with a spiral-punched strip of Baja Breeze across the bottom with silver tinsel on it. The snowman has Dazzling Diamonds glitter on him, along with clear rhinestone buttons. For some odd reason, those little suckers photograph like silver brads! Anyway, take a peek at the sketch below.

No comments: