My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Eat Chocolate, Get a New Tote, and new Stamping Supplies...

I love this Greenhouse Gala tote! Not only does it fit a 12" paper trimmer, ruler and 12" x 12" card stock, but it also fits 7 ink pads in the back zippered pocket, and has many other pockets for adhesive, mist, sponges, ribbons, scissors and much more. So why am I telling you this? Because you could get it FREE (and with all the stuff shown here) when you buy the Stampin' Up! starter kit from me for only $175 plus sales tax.


I went to the Portland Regional Seminar yesterday, and this is something only seminar attendees can offer thru November 7. The tote itself is $39.95 (I had to buy it!). Plus, if you buy the kit we'll both get a stamp set called Eat Chocolate that is coming out in the Occasions Mini Catalog in January 2011. We'll be the first to get it! And it's cute!!!


Best of all, you can pick the colors of ink pads, markers and card stock you want in the kit, as well as stamp sets. Or you may opt to get My Digital Studio in the starter kit. Look in my right column to see everything that comes in the kit. It's awesome! You can just add these items to your hobby, or start making some money - just in time for Christmas, or to pay a bill or two. I can show you how because I do it.


Buying the kit is simple: Visit my website at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net and click on Start Your Own Business one time, then again, then click on Join Now. My recruiter authorization password is: Terry Blais. Once you fill out the online form, you'll receive two emails - one  with a demonstrator number, and the other with your password. The kit takes 7-10 business days to receive... and you'll be stinkin' happy seeing that UPS man walking up your driveway with that box. It's so much fun!!!!

No comments: