My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Have a Seat to celebrate a birthday...



I'm excited to see all of the new followers on this blog. Thanks for being here!

Here are two more cards from my Birthday Card Stamp-a-Stack last night. The top one is Garden Green card stock with Woodland Walk dsp, and uses the Have a Seat stamp set, the eyelet border punch and Deck the Hall designer buttons. 
This card features the Just Believe stamp set with a birthday greeting from the Level 1 hostess set Afterthoughts. The colors are a departure from my norm, but I kinda like them. The card is Not Quite Navy, with a Top Note die cut from Sahara Sand. The words were stamped in Early Espresso on Pumpkin Pie, with 5/8" Pumpkin Pie satin ribbon. It's a great birthday card for a guy - until you add the rhinestones.

No comments: