My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Your holiday season is covered with new downloads for My Digital Studio

What? You still don't have My Digital Studio? What are you waiting for? This post includes the latest digital downloads covering Halloween, autumn and Christmas. If you want a unique and affordable gift for Christmas for your friends and family, My Digital Studio is it! You may order it here from me. Email me for the new, reduced pricing list.

If you would like to view a complete list of My Digital Studio download offerings, go to the customer homepage, click on Store, then Digital Crafting.

Item         Description Image            Price

122174     Nite Owl Digital Kit                           $7.95

122175     Autumn Spice Digital Kit                    $9.95


122176     Deck the Halls Photocard Digital Kit     $3.95

122177     Candy Cane Lane Photocard Digital Kit $3.95

123728     Celebrations Digital Kit                      $9.95
122166     Brad Add-On Pack                              $0.95



No comments: