What a beautiful day! I'm so happy my blogging friend Debbie is hosting this Occasions Catalog party. It's been awhile since I've participated in much of anything. Just about everything on this card is new! The sentiment is from the Love You More stamp set (part of the Whole Lotta Love promotion).
I started with a Smoky Slate card and ran the front through the new Scalloped folder. Then I stamped the Hardwood stamp in Crushed Curry ink and layered it on the same color card stock. Of course I had to add a little bling - a row of gold sequins. And did you notice that yummy flower? It's the new Scallop Flower Die! Just roll it, add adhesive (I only added a dimensional on the bottom to hold it together, and to hold it to the card).
Finally, The Tag. What can I say? I almost pee'd my pants when I saw the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (and the other one) in this catalog! Wow. Cut a 2" strip of paper and push it into the punch and that's it! LOVE IT!!! Of course, both the flower and the tag were cut from Watercolor Wonder dsp. Gorgeous colors. To finish off this card, I added a few new metal buttons to the tag.
Now it's your turn to make something using an Occasions Catalog item. You've got all month to join the party!
Occasions Catalog Items Used:
- Hardwood stamp (wood, #133032, $17.95; clear #133035, $13.95)
- Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (Item 133324, $22.95)
- Scallop Flower Originals Die (Item 129379, $17.95)
- Scallops Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Item 132971 $7.95)
- Gold Sequin Trim (Item 132983, $4.95)
- Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper (Item 132994, $10.95)
- Basic Metal Buttons (Item 133319, $7.95)
- Label Bracket Punch (Item 132153, $15.95)
BTW, you may order any Stampin' Up! item via my Online Store at http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net. Use this hostess code - 9M2ZB9VQ - and you'll be entered into my February 1 drawing for free SU! product of your choice. Thanks!