My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I love BIG greetings!

 
This is my second post today, so be sure to check out the other one after reading this! I have several cards and finally got a chance to take photos of them, so I'll be posting them each day this week.

 
I LOVE the huge birthday greeting in Another Great Year stamp set in the Occasions Catalog. I chose to simply stamp it in Tempting Turquoise ink and embellish with rhinestones. I used the Banner Punch (2014 Sale-a-Bration item - you can get it starting Jan. 28) and Silver Foil paper, adding more rhinestones there. Another new item - the Arrows embossing folder, which I felt mimicked the little banners.
 
 
Some of you may know I share a vendor booth at a local antique store with my niece. We've been having lots of fun with it. I try to get holiday items in as they roll around - so I've been working on Valentine's Day. I'd found this heart tin last week and decided tonight to make some banana-chocolate chip muffins.

 


I think they're so adorable! I washed the pan and it'll go in our Booth 6 along with other goodies this week. If you want to check us out (and "LIKE" our page) please visit http://www.facebook.com/booth6goods. Thanks!

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

What a neat vintage tin! That is super sweet, and perfect for this time of year :) Love the BIG card!

Tina said...

beautiful birthday stamp, just amazing on this