My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, January 24, 2014

Fresh Prints Six-Sided Sampler

 
Whisper White, Coastal Cabana and Real Red really POP together! They are three of the four colors (the fourth is Crumb Cake) that make up the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (item 132996, $6.95). There's a little hiccup in the "h" of the hello. I'm not sure if it came that way or I knicked the rubber when trimming my stamps. :-(


 
 
I first embossed the front of the card with the Honeycomb folder, added a strip of Crumb Cake, and a few Hexagon punched pieces. I added a bow of 1/8" Whisper White taffeta with a mini glue dot and finished the card with a sentiment from Six-Sided Sampler. I punched it out with the Small Oval Punch (item 120908, $12.95).
 
I'm looking forward to Saturday's 20-card class. It's full - mostly with new people!

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

GOrgeous! I have so many Fresh Prints little scraps, this is going on my Pin Board for future use!

Tina said...

beautiful colors, and such a cute sentiment, very pretty

Tina said...

beautiful colors, and such a cute sentiment, very pretty