My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

American Ink swaps late but not lost!

 
Well, I'm just now catching up by taking photos of cards from my last American Ink team meeting. The top card was a make and take provided by Kim. She used two upcoming (next week!) Sale-a-Bration items - the banner punch and the stamp set See Ya Later.

 
Frankie used the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack - another SAB item - on this card. That's a stamped cork flower! Go figure. The accessory pack comes with 30 yards of twine (10 yards each of Crisp Cantelope, Pool Party, and Summer Starfruit). Frankie "fringed" the Pool Party twine.

 
Barb gave us a manly birthday make and take, I love sanding the Core'dinations Cardstock - especially with this Woodgrain embossing folder.

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Wonderful swap cards, Terry!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I like this one too Terry. The colors are so awesome on your banners!