My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The cat in Animal Talk

 
When I stamped the cat image in Tangerine Tango ink, I smiled, thinking about our big orange tabby, Frito. This stamp is in the Animal Talk set. The inside of the card says, "It's cat talk for 'What's up?' " I love the colors in the Retro designer series paper pack, then added some distressing and spritzing with the color spritzer on the card front.
 
 
Here's Frito Lay and my daughter. That cat loves the kids! Frito has a funny smirk on his face in this photo. He has quite the quirky personality, and bosses around our 98-pound dog easily.
 

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this card.....and Frito is one awesome cat! He reminds me of my sweet little Pumpkin!!!

Donna Heber said...

Meow ... your card and Frito are both adorable Terry!

hollybeary creations said...

Frito is getting so big!!! This card is cute I love the arrows.