My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Animal Talk frog card

 
Who wouldn't love a bright Gumball Green frog card that says, "ribbit"?

 
I embossed the front of the card with the Decorative Dots folder. It was a Sale-a-Bration item, and it's available to purchase in the new catalog. I added a strip of Watercolor Wonder designer paper, layered on Island Indigo card stock, then added the main stamp on a 2-1/2" Whisper White circle.
 
Inside the card, it says, "That's frog talk for 'What's Up?' "
 
This stamp set is retiring. When it's gone, it's gone (and the stamps are going FAST!). You're invited to place an order in my Online Store anytime you desire - http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. Thanks!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

What a cute card. Love the embossing folder.

hollybeary creations said...

How fun is this? I love that paper with the frog image.